INTTH believes in the importance of creating a space for youth and seniors’ TODAY, helping to amplify their voices and knowledge, as well as furthering their capacity to lead NOW!
Through all our programs and initiatives, we seek to create a space for youth and seniors as facilitators, commentators, advisors, teachers, students and leaders.
We believe that youth and seniors, if given the opportunity and the skills, will take on positive leadership roles in all our communities, inspiring others to do the same!
At INTTH, we’re dedicated to helping young people succeed. We open doors for youth and seniors with an innovative approach that emphasizes life skills in combination with a mix of technical, vocational, and entrepreneurship training. As a result, young people are prepared to enter the workforce, create their own opportunities, and be agents of change in their communities.
The Talent Hub International offers the following mentoring services:
- Design of mentorship programs
- Design of mentorship training
- Training of mentors
- Training of mentees
- Facilitating the mentor/mentee contracting sessions
- The Mentoring Game
- Design of Learning Paths for Mentorship Programs
- Using the Learning Experience Manager System (TREK) to structure the mentoring program
- Managing mentorship programs for organizations
- Designing and administrating 360 degree evaluations as part of the mentorship program
The incredible learning experiences offered through our programs also provide with the support and skills necessary to be leaders.
Our Leadership and Mentorship Program also demonstrate our work to recognize and support youth and seniors as leaders beyond their participation in our international programs.